1279 43rd Street, Phenix City Al
3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, 1700 sqft w/ In-Ground Pool!
This home truly has so much to offer at a terrific value! You will not believe the beautiful upgrades throughout – prepare to be blown away as you walk through the front door! Fresh paint, modern light fixtures & beautiful tile work just to name a few! A unique floor plan creates an easy flow from the kitchen to the sunken living room which is perfect for entertaining! The backyard is sure to be a favorite among family & friends this summer w/ the awesome in-ground pool & lots of room to run! The main level features a great dining space that opens to the kitchen! Black appliances & recessed lighting give the space a fresh look! A half bath and laundry area is convenient for guests! Upstairs you will find 3 spacious bdrms w/ great closet space. The Mstr bath is IMPRESSIVE w/ new vanity, rustic tile & modern fixtures. Downstairs is the HUGE living rm w/ full bath & access to the pool!
- New Architectural roof shingles in 2017
- New mailbox in 2017
- New pool liner to include wall foam upgrade in 2017
- Master bath remodeled in 2016 to include new mold resistant sheetrock, new insulation, new vanity and fixtures, new stand up shower made of tiles with Alumax glass door (with 3 year warranty through Glass Guru), and new shelves.
- Upgraded garage door and motor in 2016
- Remodeled kitchen by lowering ceiling, updated the windows, added new sheetrock and insulation throughout in 2014
- New stove purchased in 2014
- Gutters installed in the front and back of house in 2014
- Septic tank was pumped and cleaned out in 2014/
- The water heater is in the utility room, which offers additional storage; purchased new in 2010
- New ceiling fans installed in 2010
- A/C upgraded in 2010
- Half bath and downstairs full bath upgraded with new fixtures and vanities in 2010
- Freshly painted and carpets cleaned by professional carpet cleaners
- Faux-wood blinds throughout the kitchen
- New light fixtures throughout the house to include recessed lighting
- New shelves installed above washer and dryer for storage
- Motion-censored lights in front and side of house
- There is a bus pick up for all grade school levels across the street.
- Fact: You will absolutely love this home! Also, the location of this house is close to all main roads and highways.
“Dear Future Owner,
Welcome! We are excited for the possibilities and journey you will get to experience when you make this place your home. We have many fond memories in this home, as we were newlyweds when we moved in. Our kitchen has smelled of many holidays meals that we shared with family and friends. The 3 year old oven has tested many new and yummy recipes, and has filled the house with the smell of baked goods almost every weekend. The light colored walls have always brought us a sense of calm after long hours of work as we relaxed in our downstairs living room. The large gorgeous windows in the living room allow plenty of natural light to shine through which keeps us in a happy mood year round. This spacious area has served as an entertainment area for multiple events to include Mary Kay and jewelry parties, as well as a weekly location where we held one of the Life Group Bible sessions for our church.
Our newly remodeled master bath has a Bluetooth fan which lets us listen to music as we shower, not to mention start mini dance parties upstairs. The tiles have a modern rustic look which compliments the house well. Our pool has always been our social event starter; we have held countless barbecues and pool parties. Having a Dollar General within walking distance down the street has saved us on numerous occasions, as we cannot count how many times during a party or while making dinner we have realized we were missing ingredients or condiments. Spending time with friends and family has always been a big part of our lives and this house has been perfect in making those moments special. This home will embrace you with open arms and will be the start to a joyous and wonderful adventure with your family. Whether you are a new family as we were, or if you are a well-established family looking for a quiet and calm neighborhood, we are certain this is the home for you!
The Guzman Family”