2755 Sawgrass Lane, Phenix City Al
YouTube tour coming soon!
3 Bedrooms Plus Bonus Room, 2 Bathrooms, 2,387 sqft
Sold for $275,000
Under Contract in 6 days
Don’t miss this true value! The PERFECT mix of convenience & style this property has it all! Located across from Lakewood Golf Course you can enjoy an afternoon on the greens w/o the hassle of a commute. Immaculately kept & move in ready simply unpack, get comfy & enjoy all that Eagle Pointe has to offer. Jog the peaceful streets, host a BBQ in your private backyard oasis or easily access schools/shopping – No matter your lifestyle this home is the perfect fit for you! The gourmet kitchen is open to living rm & dining rm-ideal for entertaining. Stunning finishes like plantation shutters & built ins make this home stand out! This Chief’s kitchen includes s/s appliances & a beautiful granite island! Large mstr has impressive ensuite w/ custom details! Spacious bdrms & bonus room ideal for an in home office. The back yard paradise w/ inground pool is AMAZING!
2755 Sawgrass Lane – Features and Updates
- Open floor plan
- Crown molding in every room
- Trey ceilings in the bedrooms
- Plantation shutters & blinds will remain
- Tons of storage
- Huge laundry room
- Walk in pantry
- Large Bedrooms
- Heater pump combo in jetted tub
- Frameless shower door great for easy cleaning
- Office with French doors opening to the back patio
- New garbage disposal
- Many cable TV outlets including the master bath and back porch
- Exterior professionally painted with Sherwin-Williams paint – less than 2 years old
- Salt system “sport pool” great for volleyball
- Pool liner and filter pump motor are two years old
- Painted pool deck and back porch
- U-Verse / CTVEA available in this neighborhood
- Cedar fence stained and in good shape
- Side pad off the driveway big enough for a vehicle
- Gas stove
- Electrical outlets controlled by wall switch above all cabinets, great for rope lighting (stays with the house), or other décor
- Lawn has been maintained by Tru-Green and has a sprinkler system
Dear Home Buyer,
Thank you for coming to see our home. We hope that as you consider this for your new home, you will see the same beauty and comfort that it has provided for us over the last 5 years.
Eagle Point is a great, peaceful, friendly neighborhood. We have enjoyed the shopping and dining just minutes away. Everything here is just so convenient! If you enjoy golf, you can walk to the course!
Many large family gatherings have taken place inside these walls and they have seen their fair share of laughter, love and smiles. The backyard is our own little piece of paradise. Our grandson learned to swim in this pool as family and friends shared in the outdoor fun.
We are blessed to be surrounded by a neighborhood full of wonderful people that care and look out for one another. We are sad to leave all the memories we have made here. We hope that if you decide to move here you will love it as much as we have and your own memories will soon be made in the same backyard.
Thank you for taking the time to read our letter,
The Ruthenberg Family