3904 Gray Fox Drive, Columbus Ga
3 bed, 2 bath, 2243 sqft.
A true gem! Wood floors throughout & fresh, neutral paint colors add to the tranquility of this home. Updated ktchn features granite, subway tile bcksplsh, bfast nook w/ shiplap custom woodwork, farmhouse sink & trendy fixtures w/ Edison bulbs. Formal dining rm, bonus rm w/ lots of built-ins, plus family rm w/ view of sunroom- perfect for entertaining. Built-in custom storage systems in closets. Attached garage w/ 1/2 bath & wet bar currently functions as bonus rm or the perfect man cave! A well-maintained brick home located in Hillbook Subdivision w/ so much to offer! Central to shopping, dining & all the fun & convenience of North Columbus. Large front porch, perfect for sweet tea sipping in your rocking chair while enjoying the added privacy of mature landscaping. Entertain year-round, on the private back patio or inside the beautiful sunroom. The garage is set up as addtnl private living & entertaining space, w/ a 1/2 bath & wet bar (not included in sqft). Very versatile!
- Upgraded granite
- Subway tile backsplash
- Industrial faucet with farmhouse sink
- Upgraded light fixtures throughout with Edison lightbulbs
- Shiplap custom woodwork
- Custom corner bench and breakfast nook
- Stainless steel vent hood over stove
- LG dishwasher
- Playroom/Bonus room with custom built-ins plenty of storage space
- Fresh paint throughout home
- Dining room with upgraded light fixture and chair railing
- Newly painted sunroom with custom woodworkingCustoms shelving in bedroom closets
- Back bedroom has custom woodworking on walls
- Large covered front porch with plenty of shade
- Large outdoor patio in backyard with trellis
- Privacy fence surrounding very private backyard
- Heating and cooling system less than 5 years old
- Large Family hot water tank less than 3 years old
- Backyard professionally landscaped with ample mature landscape
- Attached bonus room with ½ bathroom and full wet bar could be used as exercise room gym, man cave, or playroom
- Excellent elementary school almost across the street
- Runners dream location: ½ mile to nearby public park that includes a 2 mile walking trail around a lake, with playground and pavilion
- Close to nearby shopping area
Dear Home Buyer,
Thank you for coming to view our home. We hope that you will enjoy the same comfort and beauty that we have enjoyed over the past 10 years.
Biltmore Estates is a quiet and peaceful neighborhood. It is a well-established neighborhood with many of our neighbors having lived here 20-30 years or more! You can quickly learn the history of the street, from one of our friendly neighbors, that has lived here since the neighborhood was first built!
The location of this home is just perfect! If you are a lover of the outdoors or running/walking you will love this area. You can run or take a family stroll to the public park just ½ mile from your front door. We have done this frequently, as a family, or just to get in some exercise. The nearby park includes a 2 mile trail around a scenic lake and also has a playground and pavilion area for gathering.
The inside of the home is great for large family gatherings and we have hosted many family functions here. We have enjoyed sitting in the living room and sunroom and mingling onto the large outdoor patio while the children play in the private backyard.
We have spent many evenings on the large back patio area enjoying the sunset and dinner and many mornings enjoying a cup of coffee with perfect early morning shade. The children can enjoy playing in the backyard at any time of day under the shade from the trees.
We hope that you will enjoy all of the wonderful things that we have enjoyed about this home, if you decide to choose it. We will surely miss it.
Thank you for taking the time to view our home.
The Riley Family