4100 Almond Rd, Fortson Ga
5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, 2 Half Baths w/ 3840 sqft On 20+ Acres
Immerse yourself in true country living on this stunning 20+ acre property! Once a barn, this home was completely converted w/ the updated finishes you want w/out sacrificing the unique charm. From the sprawling front porch, perfect for rocking chairs, to the original beams that run throughout- there are beautiful details at every turn! Rolling pastures offer privacy & are ideal for grazing horses or organic farming! The backyard oasis w/ sparkling in-ground pool is sure to be a favorite spot to relax this Summer. An open floor plan creates an easy flow from the large dining room, updated kitchen & cozy great room w/ Mexican tile fireplace. Additional living space is offered w/ large sunroom overlooking the backyard. A bedroom & full bath is located on the main floor before headed upstairs to the spacious balcony living area! This space is complete w/ kitchen & additional living space, 2 guest bedrooms & 1.5 baths. Upstairs the master bedroom includes a HUGE ensuite with garden tub, a sitting space & deck with pool view! This is a rare opportunity to own acreage with so much to offer! The land can be easily divided to accommodate a family homestead- perfect for building multiple homes w/ beautiful views, acreage & convenience of having your family close! The land here is truly spectacular and creates a unique opportunity for whatever your are looking for.
- Converted barn featuring original beams running throughout.
- Original metal barn fans are featured on the front porch and in the pool room.
- Steel support beams built into the walls
- Original openings for stall doors have been converted into entryways throughout the home.
- Sunken living room was originally the folding stall for horses.
- Mexican tile fireplace provides beautiful artistic detail!
- Pine floors run throughout and was milled locally in Alabama.
- Hand painted tile back splash in the kitchen.
- Mexican tile counter tops – unique details!
- Upstairs the additional kitchen area is perfect for entertaining, crafting, or a hang out space!
- Balcony off the master bedroom offers beautiful views of the property
- In ground pool with lush landscaping adds beauty and privacy.
- Rolling pastures planted with grass ideal for horses but offers versatility for any of your needs!
- Creek running along the property line
- Truly a one of a kind home that needs to be seen in person!