4888 Lee Road 379, Salem Al
5 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2530 sqft on over 2 acres!
Sold for $229,900
Under Contract in 28 Days
Located in the serene setting of Creekside Estates, this craftsman style home was custom built & is move in ready. Inside offers an open floorplan w/ wood floors expanding through the main living area. The master bedroom is spacious & located on the main level w/ 3 additional spacious bedrooms & a full bath on the main as well. Upstairs is a 5th bdrm/ bonus rm w/ a full bath. The kitchen includes a large bar overlooking the great rm & a stainless appliance package and a large dining area. Outside is appx 2.5 acres with lush wooded landscape giving this home privacy & a peaceful feel. The large covered porch overlooks the natural landscape. Just imagine all the adventures that await. There is plenty of room for a pool or even a custom workshop. Easy access to the highway, you can be to Columbus or Auburn quickly! This home is also equipped w/ security system & camera.
- Home sits on beautiful, large wooded lot approx. 5 minutes from Lake Harding.
- Convenient to shopping and dining in Columbus/Phenix City and Auburn/Opelika.
- Convenient to Glenwood School and all Smiths Station Schools.
- Large, open concept living area.
- Hardwood floors throughout living area, hallways, and foyer.
- Stone tile in kitchen, dining area, master bath, main floor guest bath, and laundry area.
- Stylish granite countertops in kitchen and bathrooms.
- Custom glass tile backsplash in kitchen.
- Custom arched entryways in living area.
- Raised ceilings with custom crown molding throughout.
- Beautiful wainscoting in kitchen and dining area.
- Large, tilt-in windows throughout that provide abundant natural light and are easy to clean.
- Large faux wood blinds throughout for added privacy and energy efficiency.
- Ceiling fan in living area and all bedrooms.
- Recessed lighting in living area and sitting/reading area in master suite.
- Very large master suite with separate sitting/reading area.
- Double sink vanity and separate mirrors in master bath.
- Massive master bath with large, custom tiled walk-in shower, separate garden tub, and water closet.
- Spacious his and hers walk-in closets in master bath with abundant shelving throughout.
- Large bedroom upstairs with full bath, wood laminate flooring, and walk-in closet.
- Separate, remote-controlled climate control system upstairs.
- Sitting area/workspace at top of stairs.
- Wireless security system with touchpad control, remote access, and motion activated camera with live stream; also provides severe weather alerts and emergency calling from touchpad.
- Multiple cable/media connections in living area.
- Wired for DirecTV and Hughes Net WiFi; CTV BEAM bundle service available for internet/digital TV/voice.
- Large laundry area with built-in cabinets and clothes rack.
- Four large storage closets (3 on main floor; 1 on second floor).
- Decorative interior and exterior lighting fixtures.
- Large back porch with ceiling fan and panoramic view of tree lines.
- Front porch with seating area and extended entry.
- Large paved parking pad extended from garage with connecting sidewalk to front entrance.
- Two car garage with automatic door opener (shelving available).
- Side door entry into garage.
- Attic above garage with flooring throughout.
- Large water heater with overflow tank in garage.
Dear Home Buyer,
During the home search that ultimately led us to Creekside in Salem, our family was not only looking for a home with more space and other traditional amenities, but also a place that would be unique in its location and style. We certainly found all of these qualities here. In fact, we view this place as more than just a home; it’s a retreat!
The large open concept living area is ideal for entertaining our guests or relaxing with our two boys on movie night. The arched entryways and custom trim in this area and the kitchen truly set these spaces apart. The abundance of natural light in every room can literally and figuratively brighten our day. The home itself features the latest appliances, a wireless security system with motion activated camera, and many other features that add convenience and peace of mind to living here.
Another key aspect that we love is the large master suite. It is like having a home within a home and features a separate sitting/reading area with recessed lighting. The master bath features a spacious, stone tiled walk-in shower that is incredibly relaxing and calming after a long, hard day.
Finally, the property itself practically invites you to come outside and play. We love to play sports in the large backyard and fly our oldest son’s drone around the tree tops. Our youngest son loves to take walks all around. When it’s time to slow down and just enjoy bird songs or a beautiful sunset, both the front and back porches feature great views of nature. They are perfect spaces to sit and chat with our family and friends.
When we combined all of these amenities and features, we knew we had found the right fit. Our neighbors are very friendly and quick to wave as you pass by. When your day is done, you won’t just be coming back to any old home; you’ll be going on a retreat!
Enjoy your visit and be sure to take a stroll around the property to fully experience all that comes with the home. We hope you will make this place your retreat for years to come.
The Evans Family