5207 River Oak Way, Phenix City Al
3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, 3109 sqft, 1.11 Acre Corner Lot
Located in Rock Island w/ marina access to Lake Oliver, this home is a dream! Situated on over an acre w/ mature trees offering privacy & the enjoyment of nature in your own backyard. Natural light flows effortlessly into the large sunroom & provides versatility w/ this unique space right off the main living area. The main house is 2889 sqft w/ addtnl 220 sqft H&C office & workshop areas both under roof. Truly no wasted space offering functionality for all of your needs. 2-10 Warranty Included. Updates including quartz counter tops & cherry wood flooring are found throughout. Large kitchen w/ double ovens, gas stove stop & porcelain tile backsplash adjoins the keeping room & dining room- perfect for entertaining! Spacious bedrooms, beautiful bathroom updates to include Kohler fixtures are a must see! A walk up attic appx 835 sqft w/ 78 sqft cedar closet makes this home is a rare find!
Main house- 2889 sqft, Office- 150 sqft, Workshop -70 sqft
- Crabapple stone walkway and patio
- Extended 2-10 home warranty
- ADT alarm system
- Sprinkler system on separate water meter
- Sentricom termite protection w/ Arrow Exterminators
- Outside trim and garage walls newly painted
- New outside light fixtures
- Architectural roof replaced 6 years ago
- Gas hot water heather (Rheem) installed w/ 10 year warranty
- New HVAC and humidifier system (Dual, gas and electric for energy efficiency)
- New ceiling vents
- Interior walls and ceilings painted
- New interior and exterior door hardware (resistant to tarnish)
- Cherry engineerd wood flooring installed- 8 years
- Kitchen remodel includes: Cambria Quartz counters, Kitchen Aid gas stove top, microwave, self cleaning double ovens, and porcelain tile backsplash – 5 years
- Replaced double sink and garbage disposal
- Porcelain tile flooring in kitchen, keeping room, sunroom and half bath.
- All bathrooms remodeled to include top quality Kohler fixtures, toilets, cast iron sinks and tubs.
- Porcelain tile in master bath/shower and large soaking tub.
- Quartz counter tops in front and master bath.
- Ceramic tile flooring in front bathroom.
- Floored attic with walk up stairs offers ample storage and unique cedar closet.
- Enjoy marina access for your favorite Summertime activities