6207 Fox Chapel Drive, Columbus Ga
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 1966 sqft with large sun room!
Sold for $135,000
Under Contract in 22 Days
Location! Location! Location! Fox Chapel is an established Columbus subdivision offering cul-du-sac streets, mature landscape, a community pool and everything neighborhood living is all about with one additional fantastic perk… It’s in the heart of north Columbus w/ easy access to Columbus Park Crossing & walking distance to all the shops & resturants at Bradley Park. This wonderful brick home has been so well maintained & is move-in ready! As you enter the gated front courtyard you’ll note this is the perfect spot for a cozy fire-pit and glass doors open to this outdoor living area which make it an ideal spot to entertain w/ friends. Inside new carpet & fresh paint runs throughout. There are 2 large living areas & the kitchen features great updates & a full compliment of appliances. The back sunroom runs the length of the home; it’s such a lovely spot & includs a private area just off the master. Terrific storage & so much to offer!
- Enjoy the community pool!
- Allen Elementary, Arnold Middle, and Northside High School district.
- Almost 2800 sqft of living space.
- 2 car attached garage.
- Living room has sliding glass doors that lead out to the front courtyard with pierced brick fence. Perfect for entertaining!
- Separate den with fireplace and gas logs.
- French doors lead out to the spacious enclosed sunroom.
- Custom cabinets in the laundry room.
- New flooring in the dining room, kitchen, and laundry room
- Updated appliances
- Flat top gas range, dishwasher, wall oven, and double door refrigerator
- New carpet and fresh paint throughout.
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Master bedroom has adjoining office/studio space with its own electrical panel system.
- Walk in closet.
- Custom storm windows
- Roof replaced in 2015
- Extra attic insulation- R-30 resulting in low utility bills